We ventured out to the Kansas City Renaissance Festival this weekend and had a great time practicing our archery skills, petting medieval mutton, and people watching!
 |
| Getting some coaching from my medieval tutor - too bad I forgot to take a picture of my arrow in the bullseye :) |
 |
| The kiddos could run around in this big pen with a bunch of sheep and llamas - Levi loved it! |
 |
| Levi playing inside a the pirate ship in the kids area |
 |
Not really sure how this elephant ride fits in to the Renaissance theme, but it was fun!
|
 |
| On the way home, Levi kept saying "CHEESE" from the back seat, so we had to take one last picture! |
I love that you started a blog it sure is about time. I also have to say sorry about me not checking it earlier we've been without a computer for a while. Holy cow is Levi so cute. I can't believe his blond hair. I love it!!! Plus your cute haircut love it as well. I miss you guys so much and look forward to checking your blog often. It's so nice to keep updated and have picture to look at. I need to give you a call it's been way to long. love you guys.
ReplyDeleteOh the Ren Fest! So glad you got to experience that one. We've gone several years, in fact, Jason's brother often works it. Talk about some people watching huh? Glad you enjoyed it, the food is amazing.
ReplyDelete