Monday, January 28, 2013

Christmas 2012

We celebrated Christmas at home this year with Nana, BopBop and Uncle Scott.  Levi was so excited about the holiday this year which was fun for all of us.  Both kids were totally spoiled, of course.

Here's sweet Addison on Christmas Eve:



Levi really wanted a dinosaur from Santa and he was so excited to find one waiting for him on Christmas morning:


 Addison was not sure about the dinosaur...

 
 
Levi also got some Duplo, a new workbench with tools, puzzles, a Cars garage and a DreamLite.
 



While Levi was opening all of his presents, Addison was busy jumping...



Addison got this great chair from Aunt Karen.  She also got a rocking lamb, a bunch of clothes, some new toys to chew on, and some books.

 
 
We also managed to get some family pictures while we were all together:
 








1 comment:

  1. I love checking your blog. I love seeing you all and watching your kids grow. They are getting so big. I love your haircut.

    ReplyDelete