Monday, April 15, 2013

Lauryn and John's Wedding!

We headed down to San Antonio for a weekend for Lauryn and John's wedding!  It was Addison's first time on an airplane and she did great (so great that I think I forgot it was her first time traveling and I didn't take a picture).  She was her usual happy self and even took naps on 3 of our 4 flights. 

We had a whirlwind of a weekend but it was so great to support Lauryn and John for their big day! Levi was the ring bearer and did really well.  He was much more confident at the "practice wedding" than he was when he saw 200+ people staring at him at the wedding, but he made it down the aisle holding my hand and he looked so very handsome in his tuxedo.  Addison was the flower girl and her only job was to take cute pictures.  I think she did pretty well!

Here are the cuties at the rehearsal.  Addison slept through the whole thing and woke up for just long enough to eat a handful of puffs at dinner.





And here they are at the wedding.  Addison did not actually make it down the aisle in the wagon, but she looked beautiful for pictures.



Our handsome little boy fit right in with the big boys!



Welcome to the family, Uncle John!





No comments:

Post a Comment