On Easter morning, the kids found toys and treats inside their Easter baskets:
Addison clapped for everything:
And then, Levi hunted for eggs and was so excited about the treats he found. About half of his eggs had little Army men in them which he was so excited about - he calls them "PJs", or Parajumpers, and he drops them out the back of his toy C-130 so that he can be just like Daddy.
I attempted to take pictures of the kids, but my efforts were unsuccessful...
Addison wouldn't hold still:
And Levi refused to get dressed (and was just generally uncooperative)
The new playground was a hit - both kids were loving the swings:
We sure miss you guys. Looks like you had a great Easter.
ReplyDeleteI love PJs!! Too cute! Our boys are sure lucky to have such great daddies to look up to. The swingset looks great. Jason and I spent an Easter weekend, two years ago, when Jaxon was 3 and Dakota had just turned 1 putting our swingset together! My mom came up for Easter and she spent the weekend keeping the kiddos busy while Jason and I spent hours outside on the swingset - too funny!! We're trying to plan a trip to KC in the next few weeks, I'll let you know when so we can try and get together.
ReplyDelete