Thursday, August 9, 2012

Addison Grace Kennedy

On Wednesday, July 11, 2012, at 8:21am, we welcomed sweet Addison Grace into our family.  She is healthy and perfect and we love her!

The moment we met:






Nana, BopBop and Uncle Scott were all at the hospital to meet Addison. 

Note: Addison was having trouble warming up after being born which explains the four blankets wrapped around her.  She warmed up quickly and all was well a few hours later.





Once I was moved from the recovery room, big brother Levi got to come meet his little sister.  Levi was so excited about being a big brother and loved Addison right away!



Our first family photo:

I wanted a picture of Addison getting ready to come home from the hospital but she was not cooperating. I'm going to share it anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome beautiful Addison! So nice catching up last week, miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!!! We are so excited for you. I hope all is going well with you all.

    ReplyDelete