Friday, August 17, 2012

Addison's First Month

It's hard to believe that Addison is already a month old!  Here are some highlights from her first month:

At 1 week old, our little girl weighed in at 8 lbs, 2 oz and checked out healthy at her first visit to the doctor.  Here she is on her 1-week birthday:


And here she is with her big brother Levi:


Our two cuties on Addison's 2-week birthday:


Addison's first bath in her bathtab - she was a little surprised by the water!


Week 3 - Addison weighed in at 9 lbs 8 oz:



Week 4 - everytime I get out the camera, Levi wants to jump in the picture, so you get to see him grow week-by-week too :)  At her 1-month doctor appointment, Addison weighed in at 10 lbs 13 oz - she is growing so fast!


I caught this smile last week and even though her eyes are closed, I thought I would share:



No comments:

Post a Comment